Perfect for families with history of asthma and allergens, our 3-stage Interior make use of patented High-Efficiency particulate air filter to trap nearly 100% of typical cabin dirt and achieves significant better hygiene quality. The technology we used is certified asthma & allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) certifies that the technology is a proven air cleaner designed to reduce air pollutants that contribute to poor indoor air quality. The technology has met the Carpet Industry Standard for all three elements: soil removal, dust containment and carpet appearance.
Bundle Package of 4x sessions – 20% Discount OFF
Duration: 4 – 6 hours
Especially helpful for family with kids who has asthma, allergy or eczema
what will be done
The solution we used to flush out pests such as cockroaches is an extract from a plant enzyme; It is bio-degradable and half-lifed within 20hours. Though not tasty, it is digestible. We have served enough parents and pet owners to know that safety is the number one aspect for their kids and pets.
Nothing is left unattended in our treatment, we used Hospital Grade Disinfectant which is Medically Certified by SGH. The agent is also the Official Anti-Viral Products for NATO activation. It is proven to be of 99.98% effectiveness against HFMD as per tested by TUV. We used the same solution in our own 4 pre-school centers and have prevented HFMD outbreak for the last 5 years.
Our unique water filtration system captures typical dirt, while remaining microscopic particles are caught by our HEPA Neutralizer Filtration System. This two-stage filtration combination removes nearly 100% of dirt and contaminants from your Cabin.
Ozone is up to 3000 times faster and more effective than chlorine at killing bacteria, molds, cysts and inactivating virus, while providing you with a purity not achievable by conventional chemicals. Unique to ozone is the fact that micro-organisms do not build up immunity to being treated with ozone. Ozone is approved for direct contact with food products by the FDA as an antimicrobial agent and granted full USDA approval with no restrictions for use on organic products.
Water-Based Disinfectant Concentrate – Immediate Disinfecting; kills 99.9% pathogens – tested against the norovirus, polio, type 1 (see test certificate attached). Waterliq in combination with ultrasonic in-car Humidifiers will generate ultra-fine droplets of Waterliq and circulating within the vehicle and also assisted by the circulation of the air-conditioner in the vehicle. Should driver or passenger(s) in the vehicle sneezes or coughs in the vehicle, the ultra-fine droplets of Waterliq would instantly inactivate the virus, bacteria or microbes.
Cleaning the interior of a car includes vacuuming seats, rear cargo area, trunk and compartment
Standard Cabin detailing to freshen up the finer details of your interior cabin. All compartments are cleaned and a layer of conditioner is applied.
Freshen and clean your interior dashboard and plastic trims parts. Cleans and maintains plastic surfaces in vehicle interiors. Especially suitable for new vehicles with matt structured fittings. It reduces electrostatic charge, and produces a surface sheen which has an antistatic and dust repellent effect.
Leather is a material which needs special care. Wear and tear, scratches and dirt can cause damage to it. Over time dirt and dust particles will be infused onto the leather surface, causing the appearance to turn dull. In our Leather Treatment, we will shampoo wash your seats, removing all the unnecessary bacteria and dirt that is stuck on the leather surface. After that, we keep leather nourished and protected with a Matt Dash Finish leather protectant to maintain its finish.
- You may opt for seats-off detailing at selected outlet; Additional charge of $100 – $300 (depending on vehicle make and model)
- SUV/MPV/Flagship Sedan is subjected to additional $50
- Large/Exotic Vehicle is subjected to additional $100
- Any promotional pricing is strictly via only online purchase.
- Upon successful service online purchase(s) via this website, available appointment dates will be shared to the customer for booking a slot.
- Final quote may be subjected to changes upon inspection.
- Individual service purchase will be valid for 3 months from date of payment and Bundle package purchase will be valid for 3 years from date of payment.
- Payment made are non-refundable; unless otherwise.
- Customers will be responsible to clear all items from their vehicle especially from front compartments, boot area, side compartments etc. EA Detailer will not liable for any loss of items.
- Balance payment (if any) are to be made over the counter upon completion.
- EA Detailer reserves the right to charge a min fee of $50 to clear and pack any belongings/items found within their vehicle.