PPF / Coating Conservation Program
Our PPF / Coating Conservation Program is catered as a maintenance program for vehicles that have been treated and gone through a paint protection system service. The purpose is due to dirt and dust particles will accumulate and settle onto the exterior body painted surface which may gradually affect the properties of the paint protection system.
It is recommended to remove such impurities, smoothen the coated surface again. A check and touch up process will also be carried out on the necessary panels and areas.
Duration: 1 to 3 hours
This service is a maintenance service for vehicles treated with Paint Protection Coating. Over time our vehicle exterior body will have accumulation of dirt and dust particles. These particles will settle onto the exterior paintwork which may gradually affect the protected areas. Through such recommended maintenance sessions, we will assist to remove such above mentioned impurities, smoothen the surface and touch up the protective areas on selective panels/areas where necessary.
$239.00 – $439.00
what will be done
- Wheels cleaned with Sonax Rims cleaner and various brushes.
- Wheel iron deposits and staining removed with Sonax Tar Remover.
- Wheel tar deposits safely removed
- Vehicle pre-rinsed to remove loose dirt.
- Painted surfaces decontaminated with Sonax Iron Fall out
- Application of Sonax Active Foam Shampoo to the whole vehicle.
- Whole vehicle clayed to remove remaining bonded surface contamination.
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Engine compartment will be treated using Sonax Engine Cleaner
- Vehicle given a final rinse, then towel and blow dried
- Paintwork inspection carried out using various lighting sources.
- Edges, badges, number plates and delicate trim brushed and cleaned
- Head and tail lights enhanced
- Exterior Chrome enhanced
- Paintwork degreased to remove polishing oils to show true finish
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces with Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer
- Single coat of Sonax Tire Gloss applied to wheel faces.
- Windscreen and windows cleaned with Sonax Glass Cleaner
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed.
- Durable trim dressing applied to all black plastic trim.
- Final wipe with detailing spray ready for collection.
- Standard Vacuum
- Standard Interior Cabin Wipe down
- 55 points inspection check
- Compact SUV/MPV/Flagship Luxury Vehicle is subjected to additional $50
- Large/Exotic Vehicle is subjected to additional $100
- Light colored Vehicle is subjected to additional $100
- Promo pricing is strictly via only online purchase.
- Upon successful service online purchase(s) via this website, available appointment dates will be shared to the customer for booking a slot.
- Final quote may be subjected to changes upon inspection
- Purchase will be valid for 3 months from date of payment.
- Payment made are non-refundable.
- Customers will be responsible to clear all items from their vehicle especially from front compartments, boot area, side compartments etc. EA Detailer will not liable for any loss of items.
- Balance payment are to be made over the counter upon completion.
- EA Detailer reserves the right to charge a min fee of $50 to clear and pack any belongings/items found within their vehicle.