Feynlab Self-Healing Ceramic Coating
FEYNLAB Self Healing Ceramic Coating – FEYNLAB’s pedigree product, developed with extensive field testing and refinement, it is the only true Self-Healing coating available on the market! Though proclaiming it as the greatest development in coating technology since the invention of paint, maybe an exaggeration, this system is certainly the clearest demonstration of how advanced our nanotechnology is compared to all other suppliers of car care products.
FEYNLAB® HEAL PLUS is the optimal solution to keeping your vehicle looking it best and well protected over time. With HEAL PLUS, your vehicles will retain their true color and glossy appearance due to the impressive self-healing mechanism which vanishes away wash-induced swirl marks and light scratches.
HEAL PLUS is thickest and most advanced nano-coating available in automotive surface care. In addition to the revolutionary self-healing mechanism, the ceramic backbone of SELF HEAL PLUS creates a highly durable protective layer with super gloss and extreme slickness.
FEYNLAB® HEAL PLUS adds a super thick, self-healing, durable, chemical and U.V. resistant layer to painted surfaces, keeping vehicles looking their best long-term.
To activate healing: simply park the vehicle in direct sun where the temperature is 30°C (85°F) or higher and the Ceramic Polymer Matrix will reset. Fine scratches and micro swirls will vanish, revealing a super glossy reflective surface!
Duration: up to 2 days
Beside to bring back the gloss and shine of your vehicle body paintwork, we go more in depth to removing/minimising swirlmarks, scratches, tree sap stains, watermarks. This helps to refresh as like a new layer of paint for a more refreshing appearance on your vehicle paintwork. For vehicles treated with Paint Protection Coating, the necessary panels will be worked on as well as a polish maintenance similar to our Coating Conservation Program.
$2,699.00 – $3,099.00
what will be done
- Wheels cleaned with Labocosmetica #SIDERO and various brushes.
- Iron deposits and staining removed with Labocosmetica #SIDERO.
- Tar deposits safely removed with Labocometica #PRIMUS
- Vehicle pre-rinsed with Labocosmetic #SEMPER to remove loose dirt.
- Blow dry and Touchless Rinse.
- Painted surfaces decontaminated with Labocosmetica #PURIFICA
- Whole vehicle clayed to remove remaining bonded surface contamination with Labocosmetica #LUBRIFICA
- Thorough pressure rinse
- Blow Dry and Touchless Rinse
- Engine compartment is dry steamed and cleaned
- Engine compartment will be treated using Labocosmetica #HYDRA
- Under carriage wash using Labocosmetica #DUCTILE
- Paintwork inspection carried out using various lighting sources.
- Paintwork assessment carried out using a paint depth gauge.
- Edges, badges, number plates and delicate trim masked
- Labocosmetica #AUDACE was created to eliminate deep scratches, even those left after 1000-grit sanding
- Labocosmetica #LEALE technology makes it the best solution to remove deep/medium scratches, and to quickly repair any surface.
- And Finally – Labocosmetica #FIERO is an ultimate refiner and is compatible with all existing coatings
- Head and tail lights enhanced
- Exterior Chrome enhanced with Labocosmetica #CRONOS
- Depending on the level of defects, we will use one of two types of machines: a rotary or dual action polisher. Rotary machines are used to remove heavy defects such as deep scratches and swirl marks. A dual action polisher can be used to remove mild to moderate defects. Each respective machine is usually paired with a heavy cut foam or wool pad in this step. Usually, we use a heavy cut compound in this step, depending on paint condition.
- In the 2nd step, the goal is to bring the paint as close to perfection as possible. The more thoroughly this step is performed, the easier the last step will be. This step is usually performed with a dual action polisher paired with a medium cut pad & compound or polish. We work a small section at a time to confirm proper pad and compound selection. Once desired results are achieved on the test section, we continue to refine the rest of the panels. If the vehicle gets dusty during this step, proceed to rewash.
- In this final paint correction step, we polish or “jewel” the paint. This is done in order to improve the gloss and clarity of the paint. We use a finishing foam pad with a fine polish, paired with a dual action polisher, working a panel at a time. After the final polish is complete, we then reinspect the paint, ensuring no polishing residue remains.
(Additional Steps for vehicles over 2 months old)
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces and rims with Feynlab Self Heal Plus
- Application includes 3 component layers
- We begin by combining equal amounts of STEP 1A and STEP 1B. This is to prime the paintwork prior application of the 2nd layer
- Step 2A and 2B are mixed equally and applied on top of the primer
- Then we apply the 3rd layer to clear up the haze from layer 1 and 2 and restores a glossy surface
- Additional Overcoat is added to ensure a total encapsulation of the slickness and glossiness of the paint
- Single coat of Labocosmetica #HYDRA applied to wheel faces.
- #AQUAVELOX creates a highly hydrophobic and sealing water repellent coating on the windscreen, quickly rejecting water and contaminants and actively contributing to road safety.
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed with Labocosmetica #HYDRA
- Final wipe with Labocosmetica #REFLECTO ready for collection
- #REFLECTO assures an extremely high gloss booster and unrivalled silkiness, but its distinctive feature is its innovative chemical architecture, a mix of siloxanes without any solar filters
- Standard Vacuum
- Interior would be cleaned with Labocosmetica #OMINIA
- #DÈRMA SEALANT is used to protect your leather and plastic in your cabin. It contains two innovative and exclusive technologies: AQL- Active Quaternary Layer technology, which creates a physical barrier against mould and bacterial spores, and SFC – Self Fast Curing technology, which formed a breathable layer in just a 1 hour. Its powerful hydrophobic action (with a contact angle of 120°), the treated surface will be more stain-resistant and will be protected from colour transfer due to the use of fabrics such as denim.
- Promo pricing is strictly via only online purchase.
- Upon successful service online purchase(s) via this website, available appointment dates will be shared to the customer for booking a slot.
- Purchase will be valid for 3 months from date of payment.
- Payment made are non-refundable; unless otherwise.
- Customers will be responsible to clear all items from their vehicle especially from front compartments, boot area, side compartments etc. EA Detailer will not liable for any loss of items.
- Balance payment (if any) are to be made over the counter upon completion.
- EA Detailer reserves the right to charge a min fee of $50 to clear and pack any belongings/items found within their vehicle.