Feynlab Self-Healing Ceramic Coating
FEYNLAB Self Healing Ceramic Coating – its pedigree product, developed with extensive field testing and refinement, it is the only true Self-Healing coating available on the market! Though proclaiming it as the greatest development in coating technology since the invention of paint, maybe an exaggeration, this system is certainly the clearest demonstration of how advanced our nanotechnology is compared to all other suppliers of car care products.
FEYNLAB® HEAL PLUS is the optimal solution to keeping your vehicle looking it best and well protected over time. With HEAL PLUS, your vehicles will retain their true color and glossy appearance due to the impressive self-healing mechanism which vanishes away wash-induced swirl marks and light scratches.
HEAL PLUS is thickest and most advanced nano-coating available in automotive surface care. In addition to the revolutionary self-healing mechanism, the ceramic backbone of SELF HEAL PLUS creates a highly durable protective layer with super gloss and extreme slickness.
FEYNLAB® HEAL PLUS adds a super thick, self-healing, durable, chemical and U.V. resistant layer to painted surfaces, keeping vehicles looking their best long-term.
To activate healing: simply park the vehicle in direct sun where the temperature is 30°C (85°F) or higher and the Ceramic Polymer Matrix will reset. Fine scratches and micro swirls will vanish, revealing a super glossy reflective surface!
Duration: up to 2 days
Beside to bring back the gloss and shine of your vehicle body paintwork, we go more in depth to removing/minimising swirlmarks, scratches, tree sap stains, watermarks. This helps to refresh as like a new layer of paint for a more refreshing appearance on your vehicle paintwork. For vehicles treated with Paint Protection Coating, the necessary panels will be worked on as well as a polish maintenance similar to our Coating Conservation Program.
$2,499.00 – $3,099.00
what will be done
- Wheels cleaned with Sonax Rims cleaner and various brushes.
- Wheel iron deposits and staining removed with Sonax Tar Remover.
- Wheel tar deposits safely removed
- Vehicle pre-rinsed to remove loose dirt.
- Painted surfaces decontaminated with Sonax Iron Fall out
- Application of Sonax Active Foam Shampoo to the whole vehicle.
- Whole vehicle clayed to remove remaining bonded surface contamination.
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Engine compartment will be treated using Sonax Engine Cleaner
- Under carriage wash using Sonax Multi-Star
- Window rubbers, badges and gaps cleaned with Trim Shine and a 1” Detailing Brush.
- Door shuts and inner fuel flap cleaned with Universal Cleaner and a 1” Detailing Brush.
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Vehicle given a final rinse, brought inside, then towel and blow dried.
- Paintwork inspection carried out using various lighting sources.
- Paintwork assessment carried out using a paint depth gauge.
- Edges, badges, number plates and delicate trim masked or removed.
- Multiple cutting stages carried out to remove as many defects as safely possible.
- Multiple refining stages with to remove any machine marring also increase clarity and gloss.
- Head and tail lights corrected using head lens Shine
- Paintwork clean of all polishing oils using Sonax Paint Prepare to show true finish.
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces with Feynlab Self-Healing Ceramic Coating
- Single coat of Sonax Rims Coating applied to wheel faces.
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed in Tire Gloss
- Windowscreen treated with a single coat of Aquapel Glass Coating
- Exhaust tips protected
- Final wipe with detailing spray ready for collection.
- Standard Vacuum
- Standard Interior Cabin Wipe down
- Sonax Leather care on all leather components
- Sonax Plastic care on all plastic components
- 55 points inspection check
- Compact SUV/MPV/Flagship Luxury Vehicle is subjected to additional $200
- Large/Exotic Vehicle is subjected to additional $400
- Extra Large Vehicle is Subjected to additional $600
- Light colored Vehicle is subjected to additional $200
- Promo pricing is strictly via only online purchase.
- Upon successful service online purchase(s) via this website, available appointment dates will be shared to the customer for booking a slot.
- Purchase will be valid for 3 months from date of payment.
- Payment made are non-refundable.
- Customers will be responsible to clear all items from their vehicle especially from front compartments, boot area, side compartments etc. EA Detailer will not liable for any loss of items.
- Balance payment are to be made over the counter upon completion.
- EA Detailer reserves the right to charge a min fee of $50 to clear and pack any belongings/items found within their vehicle.