Labocosmetica BIKE #BLINDOPlus Coating
The life of a bicycle is tough; it needs #Blindo
Regardless of what time of the year it may be, or what the weather may be doing, cycling enthusiasts are eagerly waiting for the chance to head out for a quick spin. To hell with the fact that it’s nearly 40°C, and that straight-line winds strong enough to send Martin Scorsese’s eyebrows aflutter are ripping through town. Precipitation is nowhere to be seen, and the open road is calling.
But Earth’s elements aren’t the only thing bringing forth great danger. The highways and byways we traverse every day offer peril as well, and we’re not just talking about reckless drivers and potholes of impending doom. Bike safety goes well beyond keeping a cool head while behind the handlebars, or slapping a helmet atop your skull. It also extends to the machines we own.
For millions of bikers, protecting the longevity of the piece of machinery that they pilot is just as important as their own personal safety. In recent years, a record number of bike owners have begun turning toward nano ceramic coatings, a product that offers unrivaled paint and surface protection.
Labocosmetica BIKE #BLINDOPlus Coating is a paint protection coating specifically developed for the bicycle industry. The coating layer protects your bicycle from the elements, is extreme hydrophobic, scratch resilient. It will be the perfect match for all types and models, glossy, or matte. The coating system is much harder than your paint job/clear-coat. Therefore, maintaining that “brand new” look for years to come.
Rock hard, like Ron Jeremy in the 1970s, Labocosmetica Bike #BlindoPlus Coating offer unrivaled protection against UV rays, road grime, superficial scratches, minor impacts, chemicals, heat, swirl marks, bird shit, tree sap, both acid and plastic rain, pollen, snot rockets, dirt, mineral-rich water, graffiti, and more. It also has the ability to displace water in rapid fashion, thanks to harnessing hydrophobic property, which forces liquid to roll off faster than a lanky kid on a big wheel.
what will be done
- Wheels cleaned with Labocosmetica #SIDERO and various brushes.
- Iron deposits and staining removed with Labocosmetica #SIDERO.
- Tar deposits safely removed with Labocometica #PRIMUS
- Bike pre-rinsed with Labocosmetic #SEMPER to remove loose dirt.
- Blow dry and Touchless Rinse.
- Painted surfaces decontaminated with Labocosmetica #PURIFICA
- Whole vehicle clayed to remove remaining bonded surface contamination with Labocosmetica #LUBRIFICA
- Thorough pressure rinse
- Paintwork inspection carried out using various lighting sources.
- Edges, badges, number plates and delicate trim masked
- Labocosmetica #AUDACE was created to eliminate deep scratches, even those left after 1000-grit sanding
- Labocosmetica #LEALE technology makes it the best solution to remove deep/medium scratches, and to quickly repair any surface.
- And Finally – Labocosmetica #FIERO is an ultimate refiner and is compatible with all existing coatings
- Exterior Chrome enhanced with Labocosmetica #CRONOS
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces and rims with Labocosmetica #Blindo and #HPC
- 2 layers of #Blindo are applied
- #Blindois used to stratify the next layer until an extremely hard surface is achieved. The next layers would be applied ONE HOUR after the first application
- SFC self-fast-curing technology with its ultra-fast polymerisation
- #HPC is a dedicated overcoat – with its “nano hydro-gel system” technology, it creates a hydrophobic membrane with a polymeric matrix, which adhere directly to the surface at room temperature, creating a highly resistant and elastic layer.
- Single coat of Labocosmetica #HYDRA applied to wheel faces.
- Final wipe with Labocosmetica #Perfecta ready for collection
- Final quote is subjected to changes upon inspection
- Promo pricing is strictly via only online purchase.
- Upon successful service online purchase(s) via this website, available appointment dates will be shared to the customer for booking a slot.
- Purchase will be valid for 3 months from date of payment.
- Payment made are non-refundable; unless otherwise.
- Customers will be responsible to clear all items from their vehicle especially from front compartments, boot area, side compartments etc. EA Detailer will not liable for any loss of items.
- Balance payment (if any) are to be made over the counter upon completion.
- EA Detailer reserves the right to charge a min fee of $50 to clear and pack any belongings/items found within their vehicle.