Labocosmetica #STC Ceramic Coating
Labocosmetica #STC Ceramic Coating is an enhanced 2 steps version permanent nano coat. The first step, STC, is a ceramic clear coating with superior resistance to scratching, chemical etching, fading due to UV and provides outstanding protection properties. HPC being the 2nd layer adds great gloss and slickness for a fantastic shine.
This membrane creates a three-dimensional gloss that provides deep shine and enhances the color of the paint. #STC is resistant to chemical, saline and UV ray which cause corrosion and non-removable stains; and its distinguishing features are its antistatic and antifouling capacity, leaving the car cleaner for a longer period of time.
All #Labocosmetica coatings were subjected to different stress tests in the laboratory and then in the field. Cities with the most extreme climatic conditions in the world – Dubai (United Arab Emirates) for the scorching heat and its sandstorms, Delhi (India) and Manila (Philippines) for the suffocating smog and the tropical heat, Moscow (Russia) and Gothenburg (Sweden) for the cold and the road conditions are being selected as the testing grounds.
For the entire duration of the tests, it was not always possible to comply with the maintenance program recommended. This allowed Labocosmetica to verify the performance of the paint protection.
With the results collated and based from these data, Labocosmetica warranty #STC to be effective for 60,000 km or 4 years
Beside to bring back the gloss and shine of your vehicle body paintwork, we go more in depth to removing/minimising swirlmarks, scratches, tree sap stains, watermarks. This helps to refresh as like a new layer of paint for a more refreshing appearance on your vehicle paintwork. For vehicles treated with Paint Protection Coating, the necessary panels will be worked on as well as a polish maintenance similar to our Coating Conservation Program.
$1,899.00 – $2,299.00
what will be done
- Wheels cleaned with Labocosmetica #SIDERO and various brushes.
- Iron deposits and staining removed with Labocosmetica #SIDERO.
- Tar deposits safely removed with Labocometica #PRIMUS
- Vehicle pre-rinsed with Labocosmetic #SEMPER to remove loose dirt.
- Blow dry and Touchless Rinse.
- Painted surfaces decontaminated with Labocosmetica #PURIFICA
- Whole vehicle clayed to remove remaining bonded surface contamination with Labocosmetica #LUBRIFICA
- Thorough pressure rinse
- Blow Dry and Touchless Rinse
- Engine compartment is dry steamed and cleaned
- Engine compartment will be treated using Labocosmetica #HYDRA
- Under carriage wash using Labocosmetica #DUCTILE
- Paintwork inspection carried out using various lighting sources.
- Paintwork assessment carried out using a paint depth gauge.
- Edges, badges, number plates and delicate trim masked
- Labocosmetica #AUDACE was created to eliminate deep scratches, even those left after 1000-grit sanding
- Labocosmetica #LEALE technology makes it the best solution to remove deep/medium scratches, and to quickly repair any surface.
- And Finally – Labocosmetica #FIERO is an ultimate refiner and is compatible with all existing coatings
- Head and tail lights enhanced
- Exterior Chrome enhanced with Labocosmetica #CRONOS
- Depending on the level of defects, we will use one of two types of machines: a rotary or dual action polisher. Rotary machines are used to remove heavy defects such as deep scratches and swirl marks. A dual action polisher can be used to remove mild to moderate defects. Each respective machine is usually paired with a heavy cut foam or wool pad in this step. Usually, we use a heavy cut compound in this step, depending on paint condition.
- In the 2nd step, the goal is to bring the paint as close to perfection as possible. The more thoroughly this step is performed, the easier the last step will be. This step is usually performed with a dual action polisher paired with a medium cut pad & compound or polish. We work a small section at a time to confirm proper pad and compound selection. Once desired results are achieved on the test section, we continue to refine the rest of the panels. If the vehicle gets dusty during this step, proceed to rewash.
- In this final paint correction step, we polish or “jewel” the paint. This is done in order to improve the gloss and clarity of the paint. We use a finishing foam pad with a fine polish, paired with a dual action polisher, working a panel at a time. After the final polish is complete, we then reinspect the paint, ensuring no polishing residue remains.
(Additional Steps for vehicles over 2 months old)
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces and rims with Labocosmetica #STC and #HPC
- S for SILICON – The precise spatial layout of Silicon surrounded by Oxygen guarantees perfect adhesion to the surface and a more effective protective shield
- T for TITANIUM – TiO2 (Titanium Dioxide) is currently the most innovative coating solution thanks to its self-cleaning ability and resistance to chemicals.
- C for CERAMIC Coating – The chemical/physical blend uniquely combines the hardness and flexibility of the glass layer, provides a highly reflective vitreous gloss that lasts throughout the life cycle of the treatment.
- #HPC is a dedicated overcoat – with its “nano hydro-gel system” technology, it creates a hydrophobic membrane with a polymeric matrix, which adhere directly to the surface at room temperature, creating a highly resistant and elastic layer.
- Single coat of Labocosmetica #HYDRA applied to wheel faces.
- #AQUAVELOX creates a highly hydrophobic and sealing water repellent coating on the windscreen, quickly rejecting water and contaminants and actively contributing to road safety.
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed with Labocosmetica #HYDRA
- Final wipe with Labocosmetica #REFLECTO ready for collection
- #REFLECTO assures an extremely high gloss booster and unrivalled silkiness, but its distinctive feature is its innovative chemical architecture, a mix of siloxanes without any solar filters
- Standard Vacuum
- Interior would be cleaned with Labocosmetica #OMINIA
- #DÈRMA SEALANT is used to protect your leather and plastic in your cabin. It contains two innovative and exclusive technologies: AQL- Active Quaternary Layer technology, which creates a physical barrier against mould and bacterial spores, and SFC – Self Fast Curing technology, which formed a breathable layer in just a 1 hour. Its powerful hydrophobic action (with a contact angle of 120°), the treated surface will be more stain-resistant and will be protected from colour transfer due to the use of fabrics such as denim.
- Promo pricing is strictly via only online purchase.
- Upon successful service online purchase(s) via this website, available appointment dates will be shared to the customer for booking a slot.
- Purchase will be valid for 3 months from date of payment.
- Payment made are non-refundable; unless otherwise.
- Customers will be responsible to clear all items from their vehicle especially from front compartments, boot area, side compartments etc. EA Detailer will not liable for any loss of items.
- Balance payment (if any) are to be made over the counter upon completion.
- EA Detailer reserves the right to charge a min fee of $50 to clear and pack any belongings/items found within their vehicle.