Sonax CC36 Ceramc Coating
SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating is the most advanced surface care enhancement product to ever come from Germany. Here’s what SONAX CC36 provides: incredible gloss, sheeting that is out of this world, superior longevity to any wax or sealant. SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating will redefine how you protect your vehicle.
SONAX CC36 does more than sit on your paint. A special bond is created between product and surface, protecting against hostile environmental hazards and providing a lasting, glass-like finish.
Protecting the gloss and shine of your vehicle body paintwork. This helps to refresh as like a new layer of paint for a more refreshing appearance on your vehicle paintwork. For vehicles treated with Paint Protection Coating, it is necessary for an annual recoat [ 3-Stage Exterior ] to maintain its performance.
$494.45 – $604.45
what will be done
- Wheels cleaned with Sonax Rims cleaner and various brushes.
- Wheel iron deposits and staining removed with Sonax Tar Remover.
- Wheel tar deposits safely removed
- Vehicle pre-rinsed to remove loose dirt.
- Painted surfaces decontaminated with Sonax Iron Fall out
- Application of Sonax Active Foam Shampoo to the whole vehicle.
- Whole vehicle clayed to remove remaining bonded surface contamination.
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Engine compartment will be treated using Sonax Engine Cleaner
- Under carriage wash using Sonax Multi-Star
- Window rubbers, badges and gaps cleaned with Trim Shine and a 1” Detailing Brush.
- Door shuts and inner fuel flap cleaned with Universal Cleaner and a 1” Detailing Brush.
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Vehicle given a final rinse, brought inside, then towel and blow dried.
- Blast any loose dirt or debris away with compressed air or use a brush to remove it from the bay.
- Sonax Engine Cold Cleaner onto your engine and use a detailing brush to agitate certain areas – in order to cut through the grease and grime.
- Use a microfiber to dry the engine off to ensure an even finish
- Dress the rubbers and plastics for a gloss finish
- Paintwork inspection carried out using various lighting sources.
- Paintwork assessment carried out using a paint depth gauge.
- Edges, badges, number plates and delicate trim masked or removed.
- Paintwork clean of all polishing residue using Sonax Paint Prepare to show true finish.
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces with Sonax CC36 Ceramic Coating
- Base Coat: Modifed, siliceous particles couple reactively after the application of the BaseCoat. They covalently bond to the paintwork to produce an extremely resistant, glossy surface.
- Gloss Coat: Additional polymer composite in the GlossCoat provides a glossy sealing, optimal smoothness and long-lasting water repellent effect.
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed in Tire Gloss
- Final wipe with detailing spray ready for collection.
- Standard Vacuum
- Standard Interior Cabin Wipe down
- Sonax Leather care on all leather components
- Sonax Plastic care on all plastic components
- 55 points inspection check
- Compact SUV/MPV/Flagship Luxury Vehicle is subjected to additional $100
- Large/Exotic Vehicle is subjected to additional $200
- Promo pricing is strictly via only online purchase.
- Upon successful service online purchase(s) via this website, available appointment dates will be shared to the customer for booking a slot.
- Purchase will be valid for 3 months from date of payment.
- Payment made are non-refundable; unless otherwise.
- Customers will be responsible to clear all items from their vehicle especially from front compartments, boot area, side compartments etc. EA Detailer will not liable for any loss of items.
- Balance payment (if any) are to be made over the counter upon completion.
- EA Detailer reserves the right to charge a min fee of $50 to clear and pack any belongings/items found within their vehicle.