Xpel Fusion Plus PPF + Vinyl Ceramic Coating
XPEL FUSION PLUS is a flexible and thin, 9H ceramic coating, purposely developed to perform with PPF (paint protection film). XPEL FUSION PLUS Ceramic Coating offers unrivaled gloss, superior hydrophobic protection, and improved scratch resistance with a single layer application.
Beyond improved color depth, FUSION PLUS provides a peace of mind knowing your bare paint & PPF films remain protected with a micro-thin layer of hydrophobic goodness. While ceramic coatings can’t stop rocks, they can prevent damage from sap, grime, and corrosives. Additionally, dust and dirt won’t be able to stick to the ceramic coated surfaces, making washing & aftercare a breeze.
Some things just work better together. PPF & FUSION PLUS Ceramic Coating can be combined to maximize protection for long term car care. By creating a hydrophobic & oleophobic topcoat over the surface of your paint or PPF, FUSION PLUS Ceramic Coating will bead and repel water, oils, corrosives, and much more.
For vehicles treated with Paint Protection Coating, it is necessary for an annual recoat [ 3-Stage Exterior ] to maintain its performance.
$1,699.00 – $2,099.00
what will be done
- Wheels cleaned with Sonax Rims cleaner and various brushes.
- Wheel iron deposits and staining removed with Sonax Tar Remover.
- Wheel tar deposits safely removed
- Vehicle pre-rinsed to remove loose dirt.
- Painted surfaces decontaminated with Sonax Iron Fall out
- Application of Sonax Active Foam Shampoo to the whole vehicle.
- Whole vehicle clayed to remove remaining bonded surface contamination.
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Engine compartment will be treated using Sonax Engine Cleaner
- Under carriage wash using Sonax Multi-Star
- Window rubbers, badges and gaps cleaned with Trim Shine and a 1” Detailing Brush.
- Door shuts and inner fuel flap cleaned with Universal Cleaner and a 1” Detailing Brush.
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Blast any loose dirt or debris away with compressed air or use a brush to remove it from the bay.
- Sonax Engine Cold Cleaner onto your engine and use a detailing brush to agitate certain areas – in order to cut through the grease and grime.
- Use a microfiber to dry the engine off to ensure an even finish
- Dress the rubbers and plastics for a gloss finish
- Paintwork inspection carried out using various lighting sources.
- Edges, badges, number plates and delicate trim masked or removed.
- Advance Vacuuming Every inch and seams of the cabin is first air-compressed, reaching places which basic vacuum cannot reach. Afterwards, floormats are removed and dusted. Every corner are thoroughly vacuum.
- Advance Cabin Detailing Moving beyond basic cabin detailing, we covered the doorshuts, door jambs and inner sideskirt of your vehicle. Fine brushes and cotton buds are mobilised to detail the finer aspects; aiming to achieve a near brand new cabin experience.
- Plastic Conditioning Freshen and clean your interior dashboard and plastic trims parts. Cleans and maintains plastic surfaces in vehicle interiors. Especially suitable for new vehicles with matt structured fittings. It reduces electrostatic charge, and produces a surface sheen which has an antistatic and dust repellent effect.
- Leather Conditioning Leather is a material which needs special care. Wear and tear, scratches and dirt can cause damage to it. Over time dirt and dust particles will be infused onto the leather surface, causing the appearance to turn dull. In our Leather Treatment, we will shampoo wash your seats, removing all the unnecessary bacteria and dirt that is stuck on the leather surface. After that, we keep leather nourished and protected with a Matt Dash Finish leather protectant to maintain its finish.
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces with Xpel FusionPlus Ceramic Coating
- Rims protected with Sonax Rims shield providing long lasting hydrophobicity protection
- Windscreen treated with Aquapel for ease of driving in the rain
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed in Tire Gloss
- Final wipe with detailing spray ready for collection.
- Sonax Plastic care on all plastic components
- 55 points inspection check
- Promo pricing is strictly via only online purchase.
- Upon successful service online purchase(s) via this website, available appointment dates will be shared to the customer for booking a slot.
- Purchase will be valid for 3 months from date of payment.
- Payment made are non-refundable; unless otherwise.
- Customers will be responsible to clear all items from their vehicle especially from front compartments, boot area, side compartments etc. EA Detailer will not liable for any loss of items.
- Balance payment (if any) are to be made over the counter upon completion.
- EA Detailer reserves the right to charge a min fee of $50 to clear and pack any belongings/items found within their vehicle.